I hope that you enjoy all that I have to offer. Please browse through my products and email me if you have any questions @ mjcall@q.com. I will continually be adding new things all of the time. Things that I have to offer now are: shoes, bows, tutus, bracelets, wipe cases, burp cloths, binky clips, towels, blankets, and taggies. Everything is custom order and can be made to match almost anything. Sorry that everything is girly but that is what I have! The only things that can't be made for boys are of course the shoes, bows, tutus, and bracelets! Thanks for looking and happy shopping!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally... Some Boy Things!!

I have finally got around to posting some boy stuff to make the little guy in your life TOO CUTE too! It has been one busy summer around here but hopefully I can soon post some of the cute things that I have made or all of you!! Thanks for your orders and don't forget to tell your friends!

Here are the binky clips. They are made of ribbon and usually have a cute little jewel on them for girls. I can also make them beaded but they break easily when your baby gets bigger and can pull on them but they are great for the younger babies!

Ribbon clips are $8 and bead clips are $15

I love these boy burp cloths, they are so fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment